Thursday, May 27, 2010

Affordable PR & Marketing Help from Best Selling Author, Very Limited Time

I bet you know the saying, "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is."

Years ago I met a very wealthy man (name withheld because you wouldn't believe me anyway) who said he always operated from his version of that saying which he advised me to do the same.

It is "If it sounds too good to be true, it might be, but at least check it out, it may be the greatest deal ever."

That is why I'm posting an email I got yesterday from a good friend of mine.

(Truth be told, I told her that she should charge at least
$2000 for this with all the expert information and her time involved but she said no).

But as you will read below, she is feeling extremely generous, so I'm passing his on.

And in case you are wondering if this is some kind of affiliate program and if I'm getting paid for this, the answer is NO. She doesn't even know I'm doing this on my blog.

There actually are people who want to help people in the world.

What can I do for you? is the mantra of CEO Space members.

So read more and jump on this one.


For those who know an incredible deal when they see one
Click Here!

Sign into paypal and purchase. You just saved thousands and will probably make 1000 times what you just spent anyway, if you use this!

Here is the email:

Dear Kathy,

I'll cut to the chase!

You or someone you know in business needs more income AND needs it NOW!

This email is going to tell you how to do that starting now.

No waiting.

Read this entire email now because it is time sensitive.

But first, let me tell you why I'm doing this. I just got
finished with a great networking week of a wonderful group
of people where it is more about giving than receiving.

And then today at lunch, I ran into a good friend of mine
(also in that group) and she was there to make connections
to get more clients and right then and there,
it struck me......

I have that information.

I have information that not only everyone in business wants
and needs but I can show you how it works for YOU regardless
of what size of business you have and with almost
no budget.

Not only do I have that information, but most people who
need this information either don't know where to get it
or can't afford it when they find it.

I have the information that all businesses can use to
get more clients and increase their income.

So....I decided that I can make it available right now
(with a lot of help from my very capable staff).

I'm offering for a limited time, until Thursday,
May 27th, 2010 at 6:00pm eastern time
(when the Book Expo America is over)

How To Be a PR Insider Action Guide ($500 value) and more, keep reading.

click to purchase

We kept talking and I realized that not only can
I help you right now, I can keep helping you, just to
make sure that YOU really get how to do this to increase
your business and your income.

So, we decided to add more and well, we kinda went a little
nuts giving stuff away. That's why it is for a limited time.

Here's what else we are including if you act now:

Bonus #1
How to get a simple sound bite that will make the media
say "YES" to YOU!
Believe me, this is worth $500 or more all on it's own.
(I told you I was feeling generous.)

Bonus #2
Finally learn how to define YOUR message in such a way
so that YOUR target audience gets the VALUE of YOUR
product or service and buys. $500 Value

Bonus #3
Think you are too small or not ready for media?
Find out how YOU can get media quickly, easily and
with little funds starting TODAY!!!! $500 Value

click to purchase

Bonus #4
Everyone has a website (or should) and there are
millions of places to go get your website designed.
So What? No Duh! So, what! We are also giving you
our exclusive information on the information you as
the business owner needs to know to create the website
(or make adjustments to an already existing site)
that actually tells your target market what they want
to know in order to buy from YOU! $1000 Value

Don't make the mistake most businesses do and leave
it up to your web designer to make your website.
This will give YOU the information you know to
really highlight YOUR business to YOUR market and
thus make more sales or get more leads.

Kathy, the Grand Finale Bonus for you:

One hour of time on a tele-class with me, to answer
any questions you have about applying this information
and getting PR to grow YOUR business and YOUR income.

ok, I know, this is beyond generous.

Kathy, ACT NOW!

Click Here to Purchase

Before the Deadline:
Thursday, May 27, 2010, 6:00PM eastern time.

IF you DON'T Want to have insider PR secrets to expand your business.
IF you DON'T Want to get help defining your unique business message.
IF you DON'T Want to make sure that your website message gets you clients.
IF you DON'T Want to get more clients.
IF you DON'T Want to increase your income.

Then please, do me a favor, and forward this email to some other business
owners you know who DO WANT all I'm offering.

Actually, if you DO WANT all this to increase your business, please
do all your business friends a favor and forward this email to them
also.

Just make sure they know there is a deadline.

To Your Continued Success,

Jill Lublin, Best Selling Author and PR Expert

Steve Lillo, Internet Solutions Expert

click to purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment